Consumer Complaints » Government Organizations » Citizenship & Immigration Services » EXPERT VISA MASTER – expert visa master big fraud

EXPERT VISA MASTER – expert visa master big fraud

EXPERT VISA MASTER Reviews & Complaints

Reported By: rogi

Contact information:
EXPERT VISA MASTER

expert visa master big fraud
my brother applied for canada work visa through this consultancy named
EXPERT VISA MASTER SCF 43, 2 floor phase 9in mohali. his gave time for 2 month & he will get 2 year work permit for canda , now 8 months has passed , but there is no interview call no visa was issued, they cheat 25000 thousand for him.sometime i call this company but they not receive,madam name harry is totaly fraud.
Told to herself I work for ambassy, fraud no 1 .fraud
Don’t believe these fraudent consultant, they are cheater.

Similar Complaints:

Related Complaints:

147 thoughts on “EXPERT VISA MASTER – expert visa master big fraud

• owais khan says:

hamne apne frnd ka visa apply kia expert visa masters se.ho jayega file done

• Sarang Mehta says:

mere chacha g ne poland jana ha supervisor k liye. 15 year ka exp india mein ha.
    ham expert visa masters k office gye thay. abhi karenge apply. asha lga office me

• Sobina xavier says:

Hello guys its really gud company. feel great exp with expert visa masters hopefuly i will got my visa to Russia

• Dimple says:

GREAT TO EXPERT VISA MASTERS. MY FATHER GOT VISA IN SUPERVISOR POST IN CANADA.REALLY APPRECIATE TO EXPRT VISA

• Lucky says:

Mera Malaysia ka visa lga abi 7 march ko expert visa masters . as a plumber ke job mein ma Malaysia ja rha hun
    Thanks expert visa masters.

• Rashpal says:

Mera name rashpal ha ma dubai return nu 5 years lgaye ha construction compnay se. abhi expert visa office chandigarh
    mai visa apply kia Canada ka

• Rajesh singh says:

genuine work by these people

• Ram Briksh says:

Mene kiya apna bhai ka visa apply expert visa masters company main.

• Damandeep Gill says:

Hi , i am Daman from Amritsar. i applied my visa for Canada from expert visa masters.
    2 month ago i visit expert visa office . Great support staff ..

• Rajveer thakur says:

Rajveer thakur apply date dec 22 expert visa masters scf43 mohali visa got date march 16. for Canada . ia am so happy
    thank you expert visa masters for my help

• Ranjeet kumar says:

hello i want to go canada . what would the process for canada. please let me know if anyone know.. thanks very much

• Sunil Yadav says:

Hello, my name is SUNIL YADAV, from REWARI HARYANA. I’ve applied for Canada job visa for Supervisor.
    Please share the details with me that HOW IS EXPERT VISA MASTERS?
    Is this the right group?
    My contact no is 9541066765.

• Aavesh says:

Hello,
    All brothers.

hmne bhi canada k liye apply kiya h jo bhi bhai canada k liye apply kr chuka h woh bhai plzz sabhi ek dusre k contact me rahe.Company froud h ya nhi ye to pta nhi lakin agar froud hui to hm sb milker kuch to krenge..

8949652851
    Aavesh..

• Anil says:

Bhai m gohana se hu plz give me ur contact no.mne v apply Kiya h Canada k liye

• Saddam Husain says:

Bhai fake company h menai bhi 25000 diye h 4 December 2017 ko yeh log phone bhi nhi uthate h or sale bhoot batamizi se bat krte h En bhen k lodo ke to goli mardunga ager yeh log mil gaye to Bijnor ka hu

• Jaynish says:

I would like to process my visa. I will be oblige if you can send me the proof of visa stamped on passport.
    Thanking you in advance.