Filomi –

Reported By: Aruna Kania

Contact information:
Filomi Surat
Kuidaa saree

I have purchase filomi saree but he has give me 2nd hand saree so I want to refund this saree please help me.
I m complained about filomi saree we have purchase but he has other 2nd hand saree give which I want to refund it.


How to file a complaint against Filomi?

* Go to page
* Write Filomi in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Filomi.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.