Rigoss – Security refund

Reported By: Narender123.2008

Contact information:
Rigoss CLUB FLORENCE Block 'E', Sector 56, Sushant Lok-II Gurgaon – 122 002 India

Hello Sir/ Madam,
I am resident of sushant lok 3, h block (H21, 3rd floor) gurgaon. As Now all of the handover has been provided to MCG . I have reached out to ansal office to refund my security which I have paid . They have simply denied it saying show us the slip which you paid . Even Though I have shown them my bank statement of the money which has been deducted from my account . Also raised a request for the duplicate receipt of the amount paid . But They are not helping me out . Can you please assist


How to file a complaint against Rigoss?

* Go to page
* Write Rigoss in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Rigoss.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *