– I am complaining about my money

Reported By: Ana Marie

Contact information: Philippines i need to refund my money, i dont have money to recharged so i want my money to refund! I talked to agent i met in whatsapp her name is methaida autentico cp # 09667826292. She ask me to recharged but the price is bigger and bigger i cant recharged it anymore i dont have money so i need my money back pls!

How to file a complaint against

* Go to page
* Write in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *