Online Consumer forum & Complaint Registration – Lodge / Register online Consumer Complaint
Had an unpleasant encounter as a consumer? File your consumer complaint here. Registering a complaint will not just give your grievance a voice rather it will make you a step closer in fulfilling your moral responsibility of spreading awareness about consumer rights and duties.
A word of advice : Your complaint Should not appear to be too short and is unlikely to get resolved and/or to attract at least some kind of attention. Please, make it at least 350 characters long.
Guide to Posting Complaints :
– When submitting an online complaint against a business it is very important to include the full company name and location of the business.
– Write your complaint as detailed as possible. Include minute details like when and whom did you speak to, reference/complaint number if any, when and from where purchased.
– Please provide a valid email. Do not provide email ids to which messages could not be sent. This is important because the site would require to write to you with regard to complaints posted by you.
– For complaints regarding bank related service, include details like account number, branch against which your complaint lies, relevant dates and document references. Do not include sensitive information like userids, passwords and security pin or CVV of credit cards.
Guide to Fill above complaint form Fields :
– Company Name : Please enter a company name you are having issue with.
– Company Subject : Other consumers and companies need to understand your issue to help you, so please try to mention the exact problem you are having (“payment not received”, “unauthorized credit card charges”, “unethical behaviour”, etc) instead of just stating “scam, ripoff, lies”.
– Complaint Details : Please provide as much information as possible:
– date of the incident
– client number (if available)
– full description of the incident
– desirable resolution of your complaint, for example:
request a refund, return, repair, etc.
Remember! The more details you provide, the easier it will be for a company to resolve your issue.
Attach all available documents:
– photo of the damaged or defective product
– copy of the email correspondence, or chat
– any other relevant documents
Make sure your complaint is easy to read, please be polite, avoid using CAPS letters, or abusive language.
– Category : Please choose the appropriate category for your complaint.
– Country : Please select a country, where the company of you complaint is located.
– State/Union Territory : Please select a State or Union Territory where the company of you complaint is located.
– City : If you can provide us with the city where the company you’re complaining about is located, it can help us to reach proper regional customer care.
– Website : Adding direct website’s address can save our time while we’re looking for a specific company and avoid confusion of complaining about the wrong website with similar name.