Gauhati University – Delay in issuing Original Pass Certificate

Reported By: Amit Acharjee

Contact information:
Gauhati University
Registration No. 113688

I have completed my 3 Years LL.B(H) Degree from Dispur Law College, registered under this university and after which I have applied for my Original Pass Certificate on 0406/2022, but till today I have not received my pass certificate, as a result I have not been able to enroll myself to the Bar Council.


How to file a complaint against Gauhati University?

* Go to page
* Write Gauhati University in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Gauhati University.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *