Myshop – Got wrong product. Now want to return and get money back

Reported By: Lipika midday

Contact information:
Myshop Kolkata

Ordered a watch on 27.01.22. I paid 1500₹ on cash on delivery.Yesterday I got the product. It was totally a different product. I want to return the product and want my money back.


How to file a complaint against Myshop?

* Go to page
* Write Myshop in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Myshop.

10 thoughts on “Myshop – Got wrong product. Now want to return and get money back”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. Today i received orderid SK556829355-758 front myshop now this product is not suitable and worth so i deceided to return the product. Some mails sent to our myshop mails. But no reply my mail pl solve. This problem and save my money

  2. Order id Sk556829355-758. This product is not suitable for my kitchen. So i decided return to my shop company. So many times mails to this company doesn’t response. And not answering what can i do pl solve this problem. And return my money. From this company. I complaint to the company and take legal action pl mail

  3. Dr Niranjan Prasad Nayak

    I ordered for knee brace but yesterday I was delivered knee cap.I paid Rs 699 on COD .please return it. My order no is 8332448753