Wrong payment by mistake

On 03.10.2013 i tried to transfer Rs.2000. amount from my HDFC Bank VIJAYWADA,Cust.No:51928036 ONE TOWN (Acc.No:50100016589081) through NEFT to my father K VENKATA RAJU’s account (118210025000309) Andhra Bank NKRM Ext counter Ongole. But by my mistake i type 118210025000390 instead of 118210025000309 (Ref No.0777276132540613). So please revert back the money from that account to my father account please.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *