Snug clothing – Received the wrong product

Reported By: Shivani Thakur

Contact information:
New delhi

I have ordered co-ord set from snug clothing but I received the old blanket from there. I have placed the order on COD. I don’t know why people do fraud with others. I want refund of my order. My order number was No. SC12860.

How to file a complaint against Snug clothing?

* Go to page
* Write Snug clothing in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Snug clothing.

1 thought on “Snug clothing – Received the wrong product”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *