Reported By: DINESH CHANDRA NEOLIYA
Supertech Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
I have booked a 2 bhk flat in supertech limited in july 2010, which was supposed to be delivered by 2014, till today date i have not received my flat, below are few learning from supertech:
1. Never stands on commitment, not capable builder.
2. During possession you will get a surprise, lot of extra and illegal charges.
4. Flat size shown in printed handout before selling dose not matches the actual size, its too small.
5. Always increase 10% area to extort more money from buyers.
6. Crm and other officials do not help once you have booked and paid money.
7. Illegal towers, emrald court is example, not sure how many more projects will see this in future.
8. Possession dates get changed in every 3 month in supertech site.
I will never recommend any one to deal with this, i put my hard earned money and got emi burden, rent pressure and income tax load, its being more than 9 years and possession is not clear.