Amazon – Refind

Reported By: ashwarya pande

Contact information:
Amazon Allahabad

I was asked make recharges continuosly but my money is been kept frozen I can’t make anymore further payments then they are forcing thta they will not release my amount. Kindly look into the matter and help me.

How to file a complaint against Amazon?

* Go to page
* Write Amazon in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Amazon.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *