Ambyfricks – Ambyfricks product

Reported By: Shalini

Contact information:  Hyderabad

I oder three kurti which is completely damage and it’s old dress, i paid 799rs which i paid,i need money back ,tell me the process for return or else I complain to police.we are poor one one paise we save and take dresses,we get fraud it too broken heart after seeing dress.please request to refund.

How to file a complaint against Ambyfricks?

* Go to page
* Write Ambyfricks in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Ambyfricks.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *