Reported By: Yuvalakshmi KR
Detroit Infotech USA Chennai
A well made mail was been sent, asking me to attend few online tests. After that a “Welcome you onboard” mail was been sent, asking me to follow the procedure which includes uploading my documents and paying 397/- to a account named “Arsh Deep Singh”.
Rest is unknown.
Got no response when I tried to contact them through mail?!
Few things to be noted:
1. Am not sure from which site or app this mail came from.
2. Interview process did not happend face to face or took place under surveillance.
3. They continuously postponed the meeting which was been arranged. And informed that it will be conducted in subsequent days by our respective TL.
Not only considering money but getting a job is linked with emotion state, especially for freshers (Me). These SCAMS can lower the spirit of job seekers.
How to file a complaint against Detroit Infotech USA?
* Go to page
* Write Detroit Infotech USA in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Detroit Infotech USA.