Reported By: MOHIT SHARAN
Dwarka Heights CHS Ltd. New Delhi
On seeing various advertisements in Newspaper and Various calls from Nivesh Global, I visited their office in Sector 12, Dwarka.
After going through the Brochures and as explained by Ms Mamta Vaid, I was lured to buy a 3 BHK Flat for a total cost of around Rs 61 Lakhs in Dwarka Heights CHS Ltd.
I was also given a welcome letter with registration number having registration no. MSCS/CR/1061/2014 (Copy of Welcome letter attached)
I went on make a booking of a unit in Dwarka Heights on the joint name of my spouse and myself.
– I initially paid a booking amount of Rs 6000 and Rs 51,000 (receipts scan attached)
– Within a month I was asked to pay Rs 422,175 Lakhs which I paid and I have receipts of these (copy of receipts attached).
– Within 6 months another demand letter was sent to me for payment of Rs 5.49 Lakhs towards Land Cost, which I paid in September 2018 (copy of acknowledged cheque attached).
Thus, I paid a total of Rs 10,28,175 Lakhs till now.
I was again asked and followed up Ms Mamta Vaid for payment of Rs 10 Lakhs but this time I thought I should verify before I go on to pay this amount. On visiting the office,
I found that they have closed their Head Office in Sector 12, Dwarka and none of the phone numbers are working. Thus I would like to file a fraud complaint against Dwarka Heights and the marketing company Nivesh Global.
Now, I want my money to be refunded with a interest rate @ 18% per annum.
How to file a complaint against Dwarka Heights CHS Ltd.?
* Go to page
* Write Dwarka Heights CHS Ltd. in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Dwarka Heights CHS Ltd..