Ghoti private limited – Scamed 5lakhs

Reported By: Sai (9611208578 this is the number they contacted)https://t.me/Ramesh_V9000 this is the telegram link

Contact information:
Ghoti private limited Pune, Maharashtra
https:// www.63bz.in/#/pages/regist/index?code=870326

The frauders ‘GHOTI PRIVATE LIMITED’.they contact us through the wattsup and they told us to do trading.
Firstly we have to register then we will get 60 bonus and they ask us to recharge with 100 .after that they will assign us task after completing we can withdraw the amount.after that they will give us offer to recharge again and they will take it upto next level like upto 4 or 5 lakhs.then if we want to withdraw the money.they will tell us to do 30% of margin have to deposit after that they will tell us that the bank is asking remaining 70% as also security deposit.but we convinced them to 30% .so after paying remaining 30% your amount after paying total 60% then they will tell us to pay the remaining 40% after the total amount is 100%.its about 9.5 lakhs.they will warn you like do what ever you want one can catch us and no one can help you.friends please help me to get my money back.

—————————————————-

How to file a complaint against Ghoti private limited?

* Go to page
* Write Ghoti private limited in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Ghoti private limited.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *