– Money Related Fraud

Reported By: Mohanish Santosh Shete

Contact information: Kalyan, Maharashtra

I stucked my Amount of Rs . 23546 in same company.. Now I contact their representative who contacted me for investment is refusing me to return my money.I am claiming my invested amount from him only. I am worried about that I should received my hard earned money or not?? I borrowed money from friend and now I don’t have money in my account.pls help me for same.


How to file a complaint against

* Go to page
* Write in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *