I got old torn clothes – I want refund

Reported By: Antara Malpure

Contact information:
I got old torn clothes Delhi

I ordered kurtis from website called kurtizmela.com
At 899 they sent me some old torn clothes.. I want my money back.. My docket number is 2875196

How to file a complaint against I got old torn clothes?

* Go to page
* Write I got old torn clothes in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from I got old torn clothes.

1 thought on “I got old torn clothes – I want refund”

  1. I ordered 3 kurtis bt I received 1 old with extremely bad condition shirt, 1 bad condition with different colour kurti, and 1 different colour and quality kurtis. And their customer care no also fake. I want to return this package. I want my money back. It’s totally fake site, plz dnt buy from this site.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *