Jaipur Development Authority – deficiency of services in constructed house by builder
Jaipur Development Authority Reviews & Complaints
Reported By: Virendra Singh Shekhawat Commandant BSF AIXAWL
Jaipur Development Authority
I am owner of Villa No. 140, Park Retreat, Choradia City, Kamala Nehru Nagar, Ajmer Road Jaipur. Following deficiencies need to be rectified.
1. The Builder has charged Rs 35000/- for electric connection. However the same was not provided and I had to apply for the electric connection and spend appx Rs. 35000/- for the same.
2. Despite promise of ready to move Villa, there was no gate, No ramp tiles, No window grills, No bulbs and holders in most of the rooms and wash rooms, No electrical earthing, No AC wiring, Inferior tile works with lot of seepage, Inferior semi modular kitchen fitments which have got broken./
3. Despite promise of wooden flooring in master bedroom, it has not been done.
4. The price negotiated was all inclusive but at the time of registration TDS was demanded at the eleventh hour and pressure was created to part with the TDS and subsequently the possession was delayed inordinately and Rs. 30000/- was charged extra.
5. The Roads in side Choradia City where we live are in very bad condition and PHED water supply line also does not exist.
It is requested to provide necessary relief.
More Similar Complaints & Reviews: