I was an employee of M/s Kshitij Education India P Ltd., as Zonal Sales Manager – South. I was operating from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. I had joined the company in the month of August 2013. The following were the dates in which they paid the salary to me:
1. August Salary – 4th of September.
2. September Salary – 16th of October (After rigorous follow up with the team in Delhi)
3. October Salary – Part salary on 22nd November and the balance on 2nd December) – (After rigorous follow up with the MD of the company Mr. Prashant Ranjan Sahay)
4. November Salary – Not received till date.
5. Notice period salary – No news.
I have sent numerous emails to the MD, Mr. Prashant R Sahay, and to the HR, Ms. Ankita. They are not showing any concern whatsoever and are non-committal on the salary front.
Based on the above trend of delay in salary, i decided to part ways from the company and have tendered my resignation, as per the terms and conditions of the appointment letter issued to me.
Instead of sorting the issue and paying the salary, Mr. Prashant R Sahay is levelling meaningless accusations on me.
I request your good office to kindly intervene and help me in receiving my salary for the November Month and the notice period of 1 month.
Mentioned below is the address and contact details of the company:
Kshitij Education India
Head Office : B-206, Dwarka Sector 7 Palam Extension New Delhi -110045
Contact No. : 011 – 65599348, 011 – 64739348
URL : www.kshitij-iitjee.com , http://www.kshitij-pmt.com/,
Managing Director of the Company – Mr. Prashant R Sahay, Mobile: +91 9718199348, Email ID – email@example.com
HR of the company – Ms Ankita, Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please suggest me the way forward.