– Not give my money back

Reported By: Shristi Kumari

Contact information: Patna

I gave money to approx 8000 ruppees and they forced me to pay more. But I can’t pay after that they didn’t get my money back. Because of these people India unemployment rate is very high please take strict action against it.


How to file a complaint against

* Go to page
* Write in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *