Nimpos – I have got wrong dress

Reported By: Koyal Saha

Contact information:
Nimpos Bangaon

I have got wrong dress ….I want to replace it or want my money back from last three days I want to contact you but no response has come from your side …I want the solution of this problem


How to file a complaint against Nimpos?

* Go to page
* Write Nimpos in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Nimpos.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *