Peterstrew – wrong item delivired

Reported By: PRAKASH

Contact information: NARAGUND

Resp sir,
As per my odrer no 202433 they send a wrong item. so please register complaint against PETERSTREW. And also make my cash to return.


How to file a complaint against Peterstrew?

* Go to page
* Write Peterstrew in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Peterstrew.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *