Ruchika treding company – Regarding withdrawing my money

Reported By: Narender Kumar Yadav

Contact information:
Ruchika treding company Alwar

I had recharged my rupee in third party mall of your company, due to my financial condition not being good, I could not complete the task, please withdraw my money.

How to file a complaint against Ruchika treding company?

* Go to page
* Write Ruchika treding company in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Ruchika treding company.

3 thoughts on “Ruchika treding company – Regarding withdrawing my money”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.