Solitaire Hr Consultancy Pvt Ltd – COMPLAINT REG. MY PF CLAIM

Respected PF Commissioner Sir, I Mr. Swapan Dey would like to inform you that I have already resigned from my previous company i.e, Solitaire Hr Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. by the month of Feb’13 and sumitted form 19 & 10c for withdrawal of my pf along with my cancelled cheque & other necessary documents as advised by company by the month of Mar’13. After that I have contacted several times with the personnel of above mentioned company regarding my claim status but for the last 07 months ( apprx.) I am not getting any proper & satisfactory information or reply from their end. Please let me know whether my forms are still lying in your organisation or it is under processing.If so please provide me some details regarding that with expected time of getting settelement.For your kind information I am describing my details as follows. Name : Swapan Dey PF NO.MH-201285-2606 C/O : Bivash Ch. Dey Add: AC-124, Prafulla Kanan ( E ), Krishnapur Kolkata-700101. West Bengal. MO:9874443118, 09528159674 Hence, it is my earnest request to you Sir please expedite the matter as I am suffering from crucial financial need you may understand. Please do the needful as early as possible. Regards, Swapan Dey

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *