Student – Mistake

Reported By: Bhumika Agarwal

Contact information:
Student Bijnor

Sir i have submitted my all resume bt he just find unnecessary mistake to make money,
Mene 600 resume complete krke inhe send krdiye thi bt inhone bht bekr se mistake nikal di aur mughse 5900 pay krne ko bol rhe aur complain bhi.


How to file a complaint against Student?

* Go to page
* Write Student in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Student.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *