Suparas Homz – not returned my money

Reported By: Ashish Sharma

Contact information:
Suparas Homz

Anyone can please tell where have you file the case against SUPARAS as I also want to file the case against him in the group of all. Please share they have not returned my money for last seven years and not even given my money please share or contact on my number 9818222783.


How to file a complaint against Suparas Homz?

* Go to page
* Write Suparas Homz in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Suparas Homz.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *