TutorMe – Payment not recieved

Reported By: mom0

Contact information:

After asking me to purchase a Rs. 2500 non-commission based plan to provide students through a fraudulent website called tutor me founded by a man by the name of Krish Gandotra, he stopped returning my calls. I also requested a refund, but received no response.
He resides in Delhi’s Z30 Laxmi Nagar.
I need a refund.


How to file a complaint against TutorMe?

* Go to page
* Write TutorMe in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from TutorMe.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *