Vivalady – I want refund my rupees 799rs.

Reported By: Bharti sharma

Contact information:
Vivalady Ajmer

I purchased my 3 suits for whitecolt. Co.but I received 3 old kurties so,I want refund this kurties,nd please refund my rupees 799rs.please send ur contract no.

How to file a complaint against Vivalady?

* Go to page
* Write Vivalady in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Vivalady.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *