Flipkart merchent centre – Refund freezed amount

Reported By: Lawanshi Saini

Contact information:
Flipkart merchent centre New Delhi
https:// flipkartmart.com/home

I have stated work with merchant Flipkart center and they take money on the name give comission i proceeded for this and i borrow from frnd because that assistant and financial manager told u will get complete amount back and now i lost everything 121989 amount which is reflecting manual freezed amount now nothing left with me i want my money back pls do something as soon as possible i don’t have tym

How to file a complaint against Flipkart merchent centre?

* Go to page
* Write Flipkart merchent centre in company name section and write your complaint in detail
* Enter your personal information (email will not be published)
* Get refund / replacement / damages from Flipkart merchent centre.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *